I’m not a big breakfast eater, but my family is. Especially my sweet little Juliette. She’s first to the table and the last one to leave. The girl can eat. This recipe today is one of her favorites and it’s super easy. The rest of the family loves it, too. I even grab a little when my husband makes it. It’s very easy and you may have all the ingredients already in your kitchen!
4 slices bacon, cooked + broken apart
1/3 cup milk
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 (8 oz) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, pepper and salt. Whisk together.
3. Pour eggs into a skillet + scramble.
4. Unroll crescent dough + separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on greased cookie sheet with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping at the center. Press down on overlapping dough to seal.
5. Fill with eggs over the wide ends of the crescent rolls. Top the eggs with cheese and bacon. Fold pointed ends of triangles over the filling, tucking points under to form a a ring.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown.
7. Slice or cut in between the crescent rolls and enjoy!
What’s your favorite go-to breakfast??