If you know me, you know I’m on a cactus theme kick right now. I wanted to make something with the kids and luckily this cactus craft required items that we already had. We got to work on them right after breakfast. Even my 18 month old got in on this one. I think they turned out so cute!
What you’ll need per Cactus:
– 4 oversized popsicle sticks
– Green marker, crayon or paint (We used a marker & crayon this time)
– Green construction paper
– Black marker/Sharpie
– 2 Wiggly Eyes
– Heart Stickers (Use whatever stickers you want)
1. Break or cut one of the popsicle sticks into 3 pieces. (These will hold your other 3 sticks together)
2. Glue the cut sticks to the back of the 3 full sticks in the other direction, like a fence. Let them dry.
3. Turn it over and paint or color the front of the popsicle sticks.
4. Cut out 2 arms for your cactus using the green construction paper and glue to the back of the cactus. Let it dry.
5. Flip your cactus back over and glue on your wiggly eyes and let them dry.
6. Add a smile and x’s to your cactus.
7. Decorate with heart stickers.