Kale chips are one of my favorite snacks and everytime I make them, I ask myself why I don’t more often. You can use whatever seasoning you’d like and they’re super easy to make!
1 bag of kale
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Remove stems and break kale into smaller, bite size pieces.
4. Wash and completely dry the kale leaves.
5. Coat kale leaves in olive oil, spread them evenly on the cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle with salt and grated parmesan cheese.
7. Bake until edges are brown, but not burnt (for my gas oven, this is about 17 minutes.)
8. Let them sit for about 3 minutes. They will get crispier as they cool.