As a busy mama of three littles, easy recipes are my go-to. My favorite recipes are ones that you can prepare the night before and just throw in the oven in the morning. This overnight breakfast enchilada recipe is super easy and sooo good!
2 cups cubed ham
1/2 cup diced green onions
2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/4 cups half + half
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon flour
salsa, sour cream + extra green onions
1. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ham, green onions and 2 cups of cheese. Place a few spoonfuls of this mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll tortilla up and place seam down in baking dish.
3. Whisk together the half-and-half, eggs, salt, and flour. Pour liquid over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cover and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle 1/2 cup more cheese over enchiladas. Bake for additional 10 minutes.
5. Egg mixture should be set. Serve with salsa, sour cream + additional green onions if desired.